幸运快3平台

开启辅助访问      

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

商场清仓处理去购物

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2020-7-31 02:04| 查看数: 107| 评论数: 0|





W: Hi, Andy. I am going to Isabel's. Are you coming?

安迪,你好。我要去Isabel's。你来吗?

M: No. The things are too expensive there for me. I can't afford it.

不。那里的东西对我来说太贵了。我买不起。

W: That is no problem at all. Isabel’s is having a clearance sale, and today is the last day. You don't want to miss such a good chance, do you?

这根本不是问题。Isabel's正在进行清仓处理,今天是最后一天。你不想错过如此好的一个机会的,是吗?

M: Really? That's wonderful. Can you wait a second? I need to change.

真的吗?太棒了。你可以等我一下吗?我要换衣服。

W: All right, but hurry up. It takes you hours to change.

行,但是快一点。你总是花几个小时换衣服。

M: I will. Do you think we can get something really nice and cheap? I mean this is the last day.

我会的。你认为我们可以买到一些又好又便宜的东西吗?我是指这是最后一天了。

W: I think so. They don't sell shoddy cloth for one thing.

我觉得是这样的。首先他们不会卖劣质布料的。

M: Should we ask Cindy to come along? She saw the evening gown made of silk last month that she wanted to buy very much. She didn't buy it of course. It would cost her three months'salary.

我们应该叫Cindy一起去吗?上个月她看中了那件丝绸作的晚礼服,她非常想买。当然她没有买。那会花费她三个月的工资。

W: She already bought that evening gown.

她已经买了那件晚礼服了。

M: When?

什么时候?

W: Yesterday. She wore that gown last night, and showed it off to everybody at Mr. Mile's party.

昨天。她昨晚穿那件礼服,在Mile先生的派对上向大家炫耀了一番。

M: Oh? Isn't that like her?

噢?那不就是她会做的事情吗?

W: Hurry up, will you? We'll have to go to the gas station first.

你能不能快点?我们得先去加油站。

M: All right, all right. I am ready to go. Let's go!

好的,好的。我已经准备好了。我们走吧!


分享分享0 收藏收藏0

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表